Get AROMASIN 30Tabs [25mg / Tab] - PFIZER
Box of 30Tabs , 25mg / tabs. Total 750mg Aromasin
Generic Name: Exemestane (ex e MES tane)
Trade Name: Aromasin
Exemestane is the generic name for the trade name drug Aromasin?. In some cases, health care professionals may use the trade name Aromasin? when referring to the generic drug name exemestane.
Drug Type:Exemestane is an anti-cancer hormone therapy. It is classified as an "aromatase inhibitor." (For more detail see "How Exemestane Works" below).
What Exemestane Is Used For: Exemestane is used to treat advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
Risk reduction for invasive breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
Note: If a drug has been approved for one use, physicians may elect to use this same drug for other problems if they believe it may be helpful.
How Exemestane Is Given: Exemestane is a pill, taken by mouth.
You should take exemestane at about the same time each day. Take with food. If you miss a dose, do not take a double dose the next day.
You should not stop taking exemestane without discussing with your physician.
The amount of exemestane you receive depends on many factors. Your doctor will determine your dose and how long you will be taking exemestane.
Side Effects of Exemestane:
- Important things to remember about the side effects of exemestane:
- Most people do not experience all of the side effects listed.
- Side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset and duration.
- Side effects are almost always reversible and will go away after treatment is complete.
- There are many options to help minimize or prevent side effects.
- There is no relationship between the presence or severity of side effects and the effectiveness of the medication.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 19 October, 2018.